Sunday, May 1, 2011

Can I attend a community college in the US if I live in Australia


Can I attend a community college in the US if I live in Australia?
If I loive in Australia can I apply for a community college in the USA. If so how and do I have to finish High School to go. Also how easy is it to get into the college team and how often do players get drafted to the NFL from a community college or NJCAA.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, you can apply. You can apply by going to the school's website and obtain an application there. Yes, you will have to finish HS first, or obtain a GED (I don't know what the Australia equivalent to a GED is). Community college players are, basically, not be eligible for the NFL draft. Players must be 3 years out of HS when they apply for the draft. That means you'd have to be at least a junior in college (or a redshirted sophomore) to be able to enter the draft. Since community college generally only is a 2 year program, this wouldn't make them eligible for the draft.





Read more discussions :