Thursday, April 7, 2011

Smash repairs done a shit job, live in Australia went to smash repairs to get a few scratches repaired


Smash repairs done a shit job, live in Australia went to smash repairs to get a few scratches repaired?
He had to take the back bumper bar off and in the process he scratch more of the car and window. It now has being 3 weeks and I just thought I should get him to fix this careless damage. Can I still get him to after 3 weeks? Answers from people in Australia only please and know What should I do I know it is going to cost him $320 FOR THE WINDOW TO BE REPLACED so he isn't going to be nice about this.
Maintenance & Repairs - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Is it a registered work shop. If so he will have to get thing done. even if not so.





Read more discussions :