Friday, April 1, 2011

Is Australia a good place to live



Is Australia a good place to live?
So yeah I got married last year . My husband wants me to move in with him to Australia , Sydney . I live in USA .I have no idea how is it like to live in Australia .So my husband was planning me to go there this upcoming July . I think I am going to visit him and maybe stay their permanently . I would love to know how is it like there . Like the weather , the life style , the job opportunities etc . I would really appreciate it .
Sydney - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
try it out
2 :
I think you would like it. I visited Sydney and I thought it was awesome. Great weather, friendly people, nice beaches. I hear Australia has a shortage of skilled workers and need more of them.
3 :
I just got back from there - it's beautiful. In the south the climate is a little cool in winter - our summer.The people are very much like us but better organized. I never saw one beggar in the street . No one bothers you there .I wish I would have gone to live there when I was young - I had a chance.
4 :
It's been good for me and unlike alot of other countries- you won't get hate for being a Yank.. at least you know English which is more then most of the people that migrate here but then it depends on where in Aus. you move.... Sydney North Shore or Upper North Shore are the best places to live.
5 :
It's just like any other free country. I've lived in 3 states and Sydney is the best
6 :
I personally love Australia. It's fairly much like the US but we have different accents haha. The weathers good really warm, definitely not as cold in the winter. Depending on where you live, it never snows. Life style is pretty easy going I guess, again depending on where you live. There are many job opportunities but due to the Global Financial Crisis some jobs are getting cut. Overall Australia's a great place to live :)
7 :
I was born in Australia and I still live here and I think you would love it.
8 :
first thing is..We do get snow here, we have the Snowy Mountains..our lifestyle is pretty laid back.. the weather is good. there is still plenty of jobs around in Sydney.. go for it...you will love it...
9 :
It is very good to live. Fresh fruit and vegetables there are very delicious.beautiful nature and clean street. People are quite nice and very straight forwards,not so fake. It is very sport oriented country.Nice beach.You would love it. Not too crowded and lay back.Weather is nice in Sydney not too hot in summer and not too cold in winter. For job opportunity they need more people in hospitality or IT field.
10 :
Personally i would choose Perth. Seeming that i live there. The city is always clean. Kings park is great There are lots of jobs And There are lovely suburbs like Madeley,Pearsel,Ashby and so on Ask me if you need to know any more things about Perth an Australia






Read more discussions :