Saturday, October 1, 2011

How I can volunteer to teach Aborigines? I live in Australia with a work visa and masters degree in education


How I can volunteer to teach Aborigines? I live in Australia with a work visa and masters degree in education.
I have watched several SBS documentaries on the educational system and want to help in any way possible. I know this is a sensitive issue and my knowledge of the history of this topic is not well-rounded, but I would rather my time go to good. I am in Sydney currently with the ability to move, but I want to volunteer for a not for profit organization.
Teaching - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
go to a search engine and type in "volunteer vacations", and you will get a few websites that offer help to do what you are trying to do. It also offers discounts for airfare, government funding, etc. I remember reading an article on yahoo about a month or so ago about things like that.
2 :
You would probably have to get in touch with the Ministry of Education at this website english.moe.gov.tw/ct.asp?xItem=7226&ctNode=783&mp=1






Read more discussions :