Friday, October 7, 2011

How hard is it to live in Australia


How hard is it to live in Australia?
I'm 14 now and I'd like to move to Australia when I'm older, but I've heard that it's extremely hard to become a citizen/resident. I live in Toronto now and I am a Canadian citizen. If it helps, my mother was born in Australia, I've many relatives who live there, and my father is a New Zealander citizen. Will it be possible? Thanks for the help, no mean answers please!!!
Other - Australia - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My parents lived there in the early 60's and found a very dangerous biting spider hanging around on their toilet seat!!!, beyond that I don't know!
2 :
If your Mum is an Australian citizen then it should be fairly easy...
3 :
easy in mittagong and bowral yes mait
4 :
If your mother was an Australian citizen when you were born, you can apply for Australian citizenship yourself and then you can come and go as you please on your Australian passport. Even if she lost her citizenship before your birth, you can probably still apply. Check out if you qualify: http://www.citizenship.gov.au/applying/categories/
5 :
If your mum's a Citizen it should be pretty easy. Australia is such a nice place so i hope you do end up moving here in the future,
6 :
With your mother being an Australian, you may find it easier. However you may still need to fulfil requirements such as your suitability to be a productive member of society. So a homeless person probably won't get you in, whereas being a doctor or nurse or teacher or something like that will help...






Read more discussions :