Thursday, July 21, 2011

am i allowed a pangolin as a pet? (i live in australia)


am i allowed a pangolin as a pet? (i live in australia)?
I live in melbourne, australia and is it possible to get a pangolin and keep it as a pet?
Other - Pets - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Absolutely impossible. Nobody would be allowed to bring a big creature like that into Australia. I'd be surprised if you could even see one in a zoo. EDIT: I see that most species are endangered. That makes it even less likely.
2 :
Well I have no clue what that is but it depends where you live like I live in Kentucky, USA and I have a pet ferret because its legal here and I dont need a license, but in some other states its not legal or you have to have a license.






Read more discussions :