Friday, May 21, 2010

Need advice on How to Live in Australia with my situation


Need advice on How to Live in Australia with my situation?
ok...so i am a 20 year old that lives in the USA but wants to go to a university in Australia. Im going to the University of Sydney. My question is how is it or what can i do to stay and live over there for those years of university? How much would it cost me to stay at the school? or should i stay and buy a house or live with another family? Please help... 
Sydney - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
How deep are your pockets ..? The cost of housing in Australia isn't cheap....I would suggest that you arrange live in accomodation at least until you get your bearings & decide where it is that you want to live ..











Read more discussion :