Sunday, November 14, 2010

Can I live in Australia on a low budget for life


Can I live in Australia on a low budget for life?
Hey! I have a very good interest for animals, I really want to move to Australia to experience the wildlife I was wondering, would I be able to life in a small Australian community for 200 - 300 thousand dollars, for life? Is there any areas in australia that somebody could live on 200k for thier entire life??? Thanks
Sydney - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You might be able to manage it if you don't intend living for any longer than 5-7 years but our government won't allow you to even try. Just like someone wanting to move to Canada, you can't simply come to Australia because you think it would be a nice place to live. You won't be granted a visa to come and live here unless you have skills that we need so that you are able to contribute positively to our country- we have no provision for unskilled immigration. http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/
2 :
you would be like a mexican wet back here






Read more discussions :