Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I live in Australia, how can i buy a refurbished ipod touch from the american apple store


I live in Australia, how can i buy a refurbished ipod touch from the american apple store?
I want to buy a 2nd gen 8gb refurbished ipod touch from the American apple store as they are cheaper by $50 for some reason (even though the australian dollar is the same). Can i do this and get it shipped to me in Australia? Am i eligible for the student discount if im in Australia? Will it cost extra money to get it shipped to me? Thanks in advance
Music & Music Players - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
its cheaper because the US market is larger and competitors undercut each other to a greater extent. as for getting it over u need to use a proxy to get the item. type" buying stuff online from the US" in google and you'll find a couple of business that let you do exactly that, for a fee of course






Read more discussions :