Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Why are men from America wanting serious relationships when I live in Australia


Why are men from America wanting serious relationships when I live in Australia?
I have a lot of guys send me mail on My Space from the USA wanting a 'serious relationship' with me even though it is very clear that I live in Australia! A long way away. Can any one explain why?
Singles & Dating - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They just wanna meet you. Then they'll want sex. Then they'll dump you.
2 :
they don't want a serious relationship. they probably just like the way you look and want to use you for physical reasons and not emotional ones.
3 :
I believe that a lot of American men of saxon ancestry, like myself, wistfully view our distant English and Australian "kins-women" with a certain sense of awe & wonder. We long for Guinevere and the Lady of the Lake. All the more so as we witness America slowly decline into one great big crass ghetto. Oh, to have stood shoulder-to-shoulder with my kinsman at Edington, Hastings, Bosworth Field et al.






Read more discussions :