Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I live in Australia and would like to know how to start a sports league



I live in Australia and would like to know how to start a sports league.?
I have multiple expressions of interest but we're unsure of how to get it started, i.e. where to register, how much insurance would be etc. Not only that, it's a brand new sport that we've developed in the last couple of years, so we're also unsure if this would have an impact.
Other - Sports - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Here in the US I don't think you have to register with the government, im not sure about Australia. If you and your friends get enough people to form like 4 teams then you have a league. Also if you plan on charging for interest I believe it is considered a business.
2 :
Well, you got 2 options, get busy living or get busy dying






Read more discussions :