Sunday, June 14, 2009

What Vaccinations do i need to go to live in Japan for about a month? I live in Australia if that changes anyt


What Vaccinations do i need to go to live in Japan for about a month? I live in Australia if that changes anyt
I am planning to go to Japan but i don't know what vaccinations i need. If it changes anything here are a couple of my details I am 14 I live in Australia, New South Wales I so far have had no vaccinations.
Japan - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
zero none zilch
2 :
Japan is an advanced country the same as Australia. For health and safety's sake, you probably need only those vaccinations you'd expect to have in Australia. I've never seen Japanese Immigration officials checking travelers' vaccination records.
3 :
I'm sure you've had vaccinations already when growing up. Japan requires no vaccinations when coming over to visit or live.







Read more discussions :