Monday, June 7, 2010

What is a good way to audition for hollywood films If I live in Australia


What is a good way to audition for hollywood films If I live in Australia?
I really want to know ways to audition for hollywood films......any suggestions? I really look up to Emily Browning and I was wondering how she got her first move in a hollywood film and still does while liveing in Australia. plz help me!! thx 
Theater & Acting - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Emily was already an experienced actress in Australia signed to a major agency before she ever did a film in the US. She had already appeared in numerous Australian productions http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0115161/ and was either nominated for or won a Young Actors Award for her work in Australia http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0115161/awards The only way to qualify for a visa to work as an actor in the US is if you can prove you are already an established actor overseas represented by an agency http://www.los-angeles-immigration.com/O_visa.php are the requirements
2 :
Hey there, i'm 16 years old and i do some acting. I recently stared a background position in twilight as one of the vampires. It was so much fun. To audition for that film my agent sent me the email of the casting director. So me and a couple of my friends organised a video recording of me, Explaining a bit about myself, Why i want the part and sample of my acting skills. This worked really well for me, I hope it works for you. xoxo <3 victoria









Read more discussion :