Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is the best city to live in Australia


What is the best city to live in Australia ?
Hey , I am soon moving back to Australia after 3 years away , I am bringing along with me my Italian boyfriend who has just received a working holiday visa. When I was in Australia I lived in a small country town and have never been to Brisbane or Melbourne . I have been in Sydney and loved it but id like to know about the others too . We are both 25 and hate cold weather but love big city's . Any suggestions ? 
Other - Australia - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Darwin, all the way. No cold weather to worry about, plenty of people your age, plenty of other Europeans, plenty of jobs, and rather more secure economy than most places. Plus, it's growing fast so you can take your choice in places.
2 :
Perth- because we where voted the 4th best in the world to live in 
3 :
G'day, Seeing you like the hot weather, most of Australia is good for you. If you can get a job in Perth (engineer e.t.c.) that would be good. Nothing really to do in Adelaide. Brisbane\Gold Coast have a good oceanic climate. However, the BEST out of all of them is Sydney! If you loved Sydney, I can almost promise you that this place is for you!
4 :
Brisbane would get my vote in your situation. I was born and lived there for 16 years, lived in Melbourne for 6 years and currently live near Newcastle NSW. (my preference; but not a big city). 'Brissy' has just the climate for you, and the city has every thing you would want or need. Melbourne rocks too, but the weather is often cold. Welcome home.
5 :
Anywhere in sunny queensland is warm. Perth is a beautiful place too
6 :
Go to Perth its booming right now has really nice people and weather. I would not recommend moving to anywhere in Queensland as they are all mad as cut snakes.
7 :
Darwin would be too hot in my opinion But i would say somewhere on the mid to north coast of NSW or the southern coast of QLD. All in all i suggest the gold coast or somewhere around that area. http://cache.virtualtourist.com/173601-Gold_Coast-Gold_Coast.jpg http://media.hubonline.com.au/agents_folder/2744/gold-coast.jpg











Read more discussion :