Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How can I get to live in Australia? first I want to study in Ireland to get qualified


How can I get to live in Australia? first I want to study in Ireland to get qualified.?
I really love australia and I am in Taiwan now working as a teacher I am originally from Ireland I want to study something In Ireland that will help me get qualified enough to live there something That is internationally recognised . I am not quite sure how long should I study and what should I study any advise will be gratefully appreciated.
Sydney - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Cool, come on down, the country needs some more people. Why not study in Australia? You can get a degree and rack up time towards become a permanent resident at the same time. There is a huge skills and knowledge shortage in Australia, so do some Googling and see what's in most demand. I'd think that since you like teaching, why not have a look at doing an education degree. Do you have TESOL already? Then if so you can already get work in Australia, and it seems they are trying to pass a law about all immigrants needing a certain level of English, so there you go. Also visit the government's website for some ideas on the legal stuff: http://www.immi.gov.au/ Failing all of this, marry an Aussie Chick, they seem to go for Irish accents and your sense of humour, so give it a go.







Read more discussions :