Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where is the best place to live in Australia


Where is the best place to live in Australia?
I want to live in Australia someday, and get a job as an auto mechanic, which I've always wanted to do anyways. I grew up around Aussies, as well as many other international people, but Aussies were my favorite. So where is the best place to live. Most of my friends are from the West, and tell me that's the best, but I'd like some more input.
Other - Australia - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
melbourne
2 :
Sydney! Biggest town, beautiful weather.
3 :
Aussies are very parochial & will always tell you that their part of the country is the best.... Most of the population is centred around the east coast & the major cities there are Sydney , Melbourne & Brisbane of which the first two are by far the largest . Each have their good points ...it all gets down to whether you want to live in a big city or smaller , country town or coastal , tropical climate or more temperate , freezing cold in winter or just cool. Personally , I live near Brisbane which is halfway up the east coast & on balance , it has everything I need ....great climate , big enough , close to beaches & hinterland , all amenities .....
4 :
it depends if you can afford it. Every1 wants to live in the best place with the biggest mansion but its up to reality to decide where u live.
5 :
Wilcannia
6 :
Sydney is the bets. It has everything and is basically the centre of australia. If not sydney then somewhere near there, like in NSW or Victoria. Sydney is great though it's got like acess to everything like you can drive to the beach or the countryside or the city and it's not that far. I live in Sydney, it rocks!







Read more discussions :