Wednesday, January 21, 2009

where you YOU rather live Australia or Iraq


where you YOU rather live Australia or Iraq?
Im moving for a teacher career and i don't know much about both nations. I was offered $120,000 per/year in Australia but unsure of Iraq.
Polls & Surveys - 12 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I hope to God I don't have teachers like you
2 :
Australia.
3 :
Australia: no war Iraq: war tough choice eh?
4 :
Australia
5 :
strine by far!
6 :
don't go to Iraq... I prefer Australia :)
7 :
urmmm australia
8 :
Iraq :))
9 :
Australia
10 :
OZ and good luck I hope you don't teach geography
11 :
GO WHEREVER YOU WANT BUT JUST DONT COME TO OHIOOOOO!!!!!!!!
12 :
Well I'm trying not to be bias seeing as I'm Australian and all. But I still have to say Australia. Australia has no war, troops marching the streets etc. We're lucky, much luckier than Iraq at least. It'd be safer for you in Australia plus unless you speak Arabic and/or Kurdish it'd be difficult to communicate with pupils (unless you ether had a translator or were merely there to teach to English). Australia speaks English, though we have no official language everybody speaks English (often along with another language) so Australia would be easier for you. It's interesting to me you've been offered so much to teach in Australia usually teachers only earn between $50,000 and $70,000 per annum. Consider yourself lucky to have gotten such a good offer, I could get it if you were going to be a prinicipal at some private school but either way $120,000 per annum for a teacher in Australia is excellent wages and lucky too, Australia has a high cost of living (nice living, but expensive).